Tuesday, March 24, 2015
It's Not You... It's Me... Okay I Lied It's You. ( Blog #5 )
( ABSENT WHEN ASSIGNED )
My least favorite character in this entire story is Offred. I don't like Offred mainly because of her relationship with Luke in the past and the Commander right now. With Luke, Offred says several times throughout the story that Luke is "hers." THAT IS 110% FALSE! Luke is a married man to which she believes it's okay to have an affair with. To me, there is absolutely no justification for cheating on anyone. I feel like if someone isn't happy in a relationship, they should just end it instead of sneaking around with someone else. The fact that Offed sees her behavior as okay, and not only that, but has the audacity to call Luke hers when in fact he is not, just makes me have very little respect for her character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment