Thursday, April 9, 2015
Story Time! Post #10
WHAT I WANT TO TELL PEOPLE WENT DOWN
It was Valentine's Day, the one day of the year when a female's dreams of of a Rose and Jack romance sprouts wings and flies into the glistening light of reality. With this said, my heart skipped a beat knowing that on that very night, I was going with Sarina to meet my hero Vic Fuentes of Pierce The Veil and take the leap of faith of every fan girl and ask the man of my dreams to be my Valentine, but woe is me, for I knew that there was going to be tons of creatures of the female persuasion with their milk makers perched outside of their shirt like a bird on a telephone wire and their cherry red lips were going to ask him the same thing. I was determined to stand out of the crowd of boobs.
The hours of the day seemed to tick by as slow as my attention span, when at last, the time had finally come. I was an hour away from meeting Vic and I had to prepare my face to match with the breathtaking evening gown I was fluting. I winged my eyeliner perfectly and smoothly applied some lip balm. My hair was perfectly straightened like the flawless end of a razor. I was ready. I looked fierce. Just then Sarina and her mom came to pick me up and off we went to the elegance of the Electric Factory.
We went in right away and were the first ones in line. This was it. I knew exactly what I was going to say to the handsome man behind the curtain who saved my life. At that moment, I was the definition of confidence. Suddenly, the curtains opened and Sarina and I walked in. I stared into Vic's eyes and soon locked his with mine. His jaw dropped and he approached me carefully grabbing my hand gently as if it were made of porcine. He held me close as I said " It's a pleasure to see you tonight Mr. Fuentes." To which he replied kissing my hand " The pleasure is all mine my love, I hope we can do this again very soon." I smiled at him as he kissed my hand like a prince does to a princess and said " We shall see darling " After this the concert proceeded and the whole time, Vic was staring right into my eyes. It was truly the best night of my life.
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
It was the day after Valentine's Day so my day of eating chocolate and playing video games alone while my boyfriend was at work because he didn't take off to be with me was over. Thank God. I was super stoked because I knew that that night, I would be meeting my hero Vic Fuentes of Pierce The Veil with my best and only friend Sarina. Like I was reallllly stoked. Like full fledged fan girl stoked. I could barely keep myself together so Sarina had to keep me from exploding in joy all day. That day could not have gone by any slower, but finally somehow I made it to an hour before it was time to go. It was time to get ready... but what should I wear. Same thing I do everyday of course! A Pierce The Veil shirt and a pair of jeans. I did my eyeliner and it was a bit crooked, but not too noticeable. I straightened my hair as well but I missed a few spots making it seem as though the front of my hair was decently straight while the back was as straight as Ellen Degenerous.
Suddenly, Sarina and her mom came to pick me up and we were off to not so sanitary beer scented Electric Factory concert venue. Once we arrived, we had to wait almost two hours in sub zero weather while the crappy staff handed out VIP wrist bands one by one. When it was FINALLY time to go in, I was surprised to still be alive and not another fallen victim of hypothermia. My hair was a mess from the wind and my eyeliner had ran a bit from tearing up in the cold, but Sarina and I were the first ones in line to meet the man and band that saved my life.
Standing there, my excitement could not be contained. What would I say? What would he say? Did I smell? I had so many questions but no answers. Finally, the curtains opened and I walked in to see Vic standing there. As I approached him, my heart ran a marathon. Just as Vic was shaking my hand, I blurted out " HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I'M REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!" Vic replied " Thank you so much! Haha I can tell you are so are we! " Then he rubbed my pack for two seconds and posed for a picture. HE TOUCHED MY BACK. I walked out after my two minutes in heaven and cried a little.
During the show, I couldn't really see Vic and he probably couldn't see Sarina in I because the Electric Factory decided to put the handicap section almost all the way in the back, but overall, things were kind of great and I had the best night of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment