Friday, April 17, 2015

#15, Why We Cannot Be At Peace






       I myself am a huge pessimist so this blog is going to take a really negative approach. So as we know, in a utopia, all things are great. People are happy and peaceful. There is little to no pain and there is just an odd seance of bliss in everything. With this said, it is more than clear that our society today is so so sooooo far from a utopia. In our society, people kill each other, we go to wars with other countries just to prove our superiority. We struggle for power all the time. We have people out on the streets because as much as people like to say we are equal, we are not. There is struggle at every corner you turn, almost like we live to suffer. Sure, individually people may feel happy at times, but as a whole, we are generally in my opinion a very poor willed and miserable society. We live in a total distopia which as we know is where things are crappy, sad and overall just in ruins.
       I feel like in order to have a utopia in our present day, so much would have to change. For starters, people! People SUCK. A large majority of us can be mean ans selfish and rather heartless at times. As I said, we kill each other and I feel like most of the time, there is no real moral reason as to why people kill other than the soul fact that they want to. However, I feel like those who do kill for a real reason, their reasons are selfish such as money, revenge and power. So, for these reasons and many others, people would have to change A LOT. Also, along with the idea of power, big businesses such as like, Donald Trump like places would have to change too. I feel as though places like that take so much money from the general public and instead of using it for those in need such as the homeless or the single mother barely making it by, use it for their own benefit when they don't need it. They would either have to end as companies or start helping out a lot more. Of course, there is a lot more that I feel would have to change in order for our current society to become a utopia, but I feel like these are the most important things.
         As much as I know you hate the " In conclusion " thing Bavaro, I'm sorry. I can't contain myself. IN CONCLUSION, people really suck. We are mean and heartless for the most part and I feel like we have gotten to the point where some of us get a great sense of satisfaction out of causing another person pain where it be something a big a deal as killing a family member or something as small as cheating of your girlfriend/boyfriend *cough* (totally not speaking from a current event in my life.) *cough* Some people just enjoy putting their needs in front of the needs of others and we are just... awful. I can't think of a better description.  I feel like people will never change and that is why we will never be able to live in a perfect little utopia... though that would be pretty swamky.
     

1 comment:

  1. Excellent ideas here:
    "I feel as though places like that take so much money from the general public and instead of using it for those in need such as the homeless or the single mother barely making it by, use it for their own benefit when they don't need it. They would either have to end as companies or start helping out a lot more. "

    ReplyDelete